Monday, October 11, 2010

Liepold Farm

 Keoni and I went to Liepold's Farm today to play and pick out a pumpkin.

He ran through the Castle.


He attempted to ride the tricycles.


Looked at the geese, pigs, miniature horses and other animals with his friend Sophie. 


 Then when I wouldn't let him crawl under the metal red fence to his right the fits began. This is the first one. He almost would have gotten away from me if wasn't for my friend, Nikki, who just grabbed his butt and yanked him back under the gate. I'm not sure if there was an animal in that particular corral or not, but I didn't want to find out.
 He really loved the pumpkins for the most part. He did get kind of tired of trying not to trip over them.
But his smile was huge when he went through them.



Here is the beginning of his second fit. We went back to the animals and he wanted under the fence again. Here he is about to throw himself back but has to give the animals one more look before the fit.

 Fit # 2.

Here he is having the last fit I was going to put up with. He was knocking over garbage cans and I tried to non-chalantly stand them back up, but no, Keoni was not going to have it. The struggle resulted in me carrying him back to the truck to have the rest of the fit, which lasted all the way home. Oh man, what a day!



Granted, we did have a good time in between the fits. I unfortunately didn't get to pick out a pumpkin. I think I might have Bryan watch him for a bit and I'll go back and get one. 

Happy Autumn! 

No comments: