Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Keoni got a haircut like a big boy!

Before

Today I took Keoni to get his haircut by someone other than me. A professional. I was not sure how it was going to go but it ended up going really well. I went to a friend of my brothers and she was great, calm and easy going. A perfect fit for my squirmy, somewhat cooperative toddler. I've gotten him used to a squirt bottle and he's used to me combing his hair, so I felt all that was left for me to do was to arm myself with a snack, a bottle of juice and a good attitude.

The apron didn't last but a few seconds. I didn't think it would. I hate that thing around my neck too. I brought an extra shirt that could catch hair and I could take off after. 

Right away he needed some distraction, he was pretty squirmy at first.


He was such a good boy. Patient, curious, a little put off on occasion but overall it was a great success!


He watched in the mirror the whole time.


After
(he's playing in the back of the truck while I try to find my keys)

Look at my cute boy!

No comments: