Monday, August 23, 2010

Keoni turns TWO!!

Keoni turned 2 this past month!
He waited patiently while Grandpa got the candles lit.
I showed him how to blow out his candles.

Grandma helped him eat his cake and ice cream.


There you have it! He's 2 now!

We went to visit the Banks, Auntie Iris' family for Keoni's birthday. My Dad brought his telescope so we all  got a chance to look at the atmosphere without the bright lights of the city. We had a great time. Keoni ran around barefoot all day. He adventured around and he got to open presents and eat yummy cake as you can see. He was such a good boy and we had a good time visiting family. I can't believe my baby bear is 2!


1 comment:

Natalie Carver said...

Wow that went by too fast! I cant believe it! It is so amazing to see these little ones grow grow grow! I hope all is well! Love looking at your blog! Thanksgiving will be here shortly....yay